Yoga pour Enfants
September 8, 2016
Here are two easy recipes to make at home to pamper yourself. They are both completely natural and I love both of them and use them regularly.
This is a really great recipe for this season, where apples are everywhere and in abundance! Suitable for all skin types.
You will need:
15 medium apples
1/2 cup (125mls) apricot kernel oil or olive oil
Zest of half a lemon
1. Cut up the apples and put in a large pot.
2. Add a little water, as needed.
3. Simmer and mash till the mixture is the consistency of apple sauce (you can blend to save time).
4. Pour off excess water.
5. Add the apricot kernel oil or the olive oil as well as the lemon zest. Mix well and use whilst still warm.
1. While sitting in the bath tub or shower, slather the warm apple mixture all over your body, hair too if you like.
2. Rest in the tub with the mixture on for 10-20 minutes.
3. Shower off with warm water.
4. Pat dry.
A Walk on the Beach
1 cup of sand (or fine salt)
1 tablespoon (15ml) of sea salt
1 tablespoon (15 ml) of powdered kelp (you can buy this in the organic shops or even in some larger supermarkets)
1 cup (250ml) olive oil
2 foot basins
1. Place the sand, salt ( or just salt) and seaweed in a bowl.
2. Pour the olive oil over the mixture, mixing well.
Place your feet in the foot basin. Massage the sand and salt mixture into both feet well, giving special care to your heels.
2. Move feet to the second basin and rinse well with cool water.
3. Repeat the treatment and rinse again in cool water.